As a postpartum doula, I seek to nurture and nourish the family as they welcome their newborn into this world. I offer a calm presence at this critical time, bridging the space between mystery and experience as new parents (or parents and older siblings) learn to raise a healthy and happy baby. By providing tangible care and guidance through the first few weeks, I assist growing families in bonding with their infant and in feeling comfortable with their new roles. My role as a postpartum doula is to actually work myself out of the job, leaving behind a confident family who feels experienced, knowledgeable, and connected to an ongoing network of support.
I work a minimum of 3 hour sessions during the day, and 8 hours at night.
My fees are sliding scale 15-25€ per hour*
Postpartum Care Packages
Call, text or email for a free initial consultation. All packages include a free, 1 hour meeting to discuss your expectations, needs and determine if we are the right fit for you!
These packages are only suggestions- I’m happy to work out custom schedules with flexible timing (e.g. Grandma’s helping for the first 2 weeks, so you’ll only need me afterwards etc.) for families based on their needs.
I tailor support to each family’s needs. The following are examples of the services I can provide:
- Assistance, advice, teaching on postpartum recovery / maternal care
- Assistance, advice, teaching on newborn care (bathing, cord care, swaddling, soothing techniques, infant massage, etc)
- Nutrient-Dense Meal and snack preparation
- Assistance, advice, teaching on breastfeeding
- Babywearing advice and assistance with baby carriers
- Help parents get to know the abilities and talents of their new baby
- Accompany the family on medical appointments
- Light household cleaning (dishwashing, sweeping, organizing, picking up toys, etc.)
- Organizing the nursery / baby’s changing table, plus assistance with diapering
- Baby’s laundry
- Sibling(s) care or watch newborn so parents can spend time with older sibling(s)
- Pet care
- Errand running (grocery store, post office, pharmacy, etc)
- Watching the baby while mama/partner takes a nap/shower/personal time
- Provide information on local parenting resources
- Help to process feelings about transitions and birth
- Lending library of parenting books, baby care books, baby wraps and carriers and samples of cloth diapers to help you decide what works for your family
*If you are able to pay on the higher end of the spectrum, this enables me to keep time available for families who require discounted services. I believe all families should have access to doula care and support, and I am happy to offer discounted and work-trade options whenever possible. I especially prioritize my availability for underserved populations who may face societal barriers including: those with low income, teenagers, people of color, undocumented families, single parents, and gender nonconforming people. Please connect with me so we can discuss options and availability for your family.